Hello, I am an assistant professor at the college of computing and informatics at SungKyunKwan University (SKKU). I got my Ph.D. in 2020 from KAIST and joined SKKU in the same year.
Research TopicsMy research interests are in machine learning and natural language processing.
- Evaluating of Generated Text
- Detecting and Mitigating Toxic Contents
- Simulating Human Behaviors in Texts
- KAIST, Ph.D., School of Computing, Mar 2013 - Aug 2020 [Dissertation]
- KAIST, M.S., Computer Science, Feb 2011 - Feb 2013 [Thesis]
- SKKU, B.S., Computer Engineering, Mar 2004 - Feb 2011